Skip to main content

Jokes About Family


1 - A boy asks his father, "Dad, are bugs good to eat?" "That's disgusting. Don't talk about things like that over dinner," the dad replies. After dinner the father asks, "Now, son, what did you want to ask me?" "Oh, nothing," the boy says. "There was a bug in your soup, but now it’s gone.


2-  An elderly couple are in church. The wife leans over and whispers to her husband, "I just let out a long, silent fart. What should I do?" The husband replies, "First off, replace the batteries in your hearing aid!"


3 - A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her mom about that hair. Her mom calmly said, "That part where the hair has grown is called your monkey. Be proud that your monkey has grown hair." The girl smiled. At dinner, she told her sister, "My monkey has grown hair." Her sister smiled and said, "That’s nothing; mine is already eating bananas."


4 - Q: Why did Adele cross the road? A: To sing, "Hello from the other side!"


5 - A: I have the perfect son. B: Does he smoke? A: No, he doesn’t. B: Does he drink whiskey? A: No, he doesn’t. B: Does he ever come home late? A: No, he doesn’t. B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he? A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.


6 - A young boy came home from school and told his mother, "I had a big fight with my classmate. He called me a sissy." The mother asked, "What did you do?" The boy replied, "I hit him with my purse!"


7 - Q. How much room is needed for fungi to grow? A. As mushroom as possible


8 - Q: What's the difference between a guitar and a fish? A: You can tune a guitar, but you can't tuna fish.


9 - Q: If you have 13 apples in one hand and 10 oranges in the other, what do you have? A: Big hands.


10 - Four men are in the hospital waiting room because their wives are having babies. A nurse approaches the first guy and says, “Congratulations! You're the father of twins.” “That's odd,” answers the man. “I work for the Minnesota Twins!” A nurse then yells the second man, “Congratulations! You're the father of triplets!” “That's weird,” answers the second man. “I work for the 3M company!” A nurse goes up to the third man saying, “Congratulations! You're the father of quadruplets." “That's strange,” he answers. “I work for the Four Seasons hotel!” The last man begins groaning and banging his head against the wall. “What's wrong?” the others ask. “I work for 7 Up!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Russia President Vladimir Putin Images Created by Artificial Intelligence

 Some images created by artificial intelligence Wombo of Russian president Vladimir Putin

MICHELLE OBAMA. Raising money for campaign??

The World of King Magazine - MICHELLE OBAMA. Raising money for campaign??

Elon Musk AI images

Elon Musk images created by artificial intelligence